On 11/03/07, JQuery - SimDigital <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I need to protect the data generated from my site, just allowing to
> access authorized sites.
>
> Ex.:
> Authorized Site1 > Allowed to access/include the file
> http://www.mysite.com/business.php.
> Authorized Site2 > Allowed to access/include the file
> http://www.mysite.com/business.php.
> Unregistered Site > Unallowed to access the file. It will return a blank
> page.
>
> It need to be like google maps API, that don´t allow unregistered sites
> to use the API if it isnt registered.
>
> I don´t know how to solve this. What path i need to follow?

This may be a good place to start:

http://devzone.zend.com/node/view/id/1616

It involves generating an Ajax key on your server, stored in a session
variable and sent to the client (. e.g.

myAjaxKey.php

<?php
$_SESSION['ajaxKey'] = md5(mktime());
?>
var ajaxKey = '<?php echo $_SESSION['ajaxKey']; ?>';

Web page:

<script type="text/javascript" src="myAjaxKey.php"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
$.ajax({
   type: "POST",
   url: "some.php",
   data: "name=John&location=Boston&ajaxKey=" + ajaxKey,
   success: function(msg){
     alert( "Data Saved: " + msg );
</script>