I am attempting to use the .serialize function to post a form via
Ajax. The form is very large and has just about every type of form
element possible. I was not clear on the semantics to select all form
elements in a particular form and all the examples I found were for
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The use case is an autosave for the form. I looked at the form plugin
and it seemed to want to take control of the form submit. In my use
case I want to save the form in the background and let the user
continue to work with the form.

All help and advice is appreciated.

dw

--
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the
edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew."

 Guillaume Apollinaire quotes