From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mike Alsup
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 10:18 AM
To: jQuery Discussion
Subject: Re: [jQuery] Correct way to setup a callback function

> I'm just wondering if we're getting into the "toggleButton" function,
> which should fire after all the params pass validation and are posted.
>
> Trying to make sure the syntax for the statement below looks correct,

Rick,

Please don't take this the wrong way, but why are you "wondering"?
Put a breakpoint on that function and see if it gets called.  From all
the questions you've posted it sounds like you're really struggling
with this form, but there are tools available to help you quickly
answer questions like this.  You should never be in a position of
"wondering" if some code is getting executed.

Mike