I finally got around to setting up an example for this issue.

Try each of these pages in IE6.  To see the problem, Refresh the page
repeatedly about 5 or 6 times. The 1.0.4 example should work fine.  On your
3rd or 4th refresh with the 1.1.2 page, CSS start to get buggy and
background images start to disappear.

Both pages are identical except for the version of jquery that they load.

Using jquery-1.0.4.js - NO PROBLEMS
http://www.dilltree.com/test/jtest104.html

Using jquery-latest.pack.js - CSS ISSUES ON REFRESH.
http://www.dilltree.com/test/jtest112.html

I struggled a bit to find a work around for this, but I would really like it
to work as it is or I have to redesign a lot of stuff.

I tried hosting this test on another server and had the same results.

The problem started with 1.1.1 release, and it does not affect any other
browser to my knowledge besides IE 6.0....which sadly represents about 60%
of our clients.

I had another issue with Radio buttons, but I have to get past this issue
first.

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy