Ping to all!

Would it be better to do a http://statuscamp.org and then have a
session devoted to Autonomo.us (aka, autonomo.usGPL) or should we try
to do a day or half day Autonomo.us. I have that pesky
GetYourFreeCon.org domain still to do the ultimate 100% free network
service day.

What would insure that we get Linksvayer, Evan, TieGuy and all the
other friends (and enemies) there?

Mako? What is the best path?

I vote for whatever we do that day to focus around:

Friday, March 19th -- Hands-on hacking, bug-squashing, and
documentation work on projects which will be announced in advance
(please bring a laptop), simultaneous with a full day of GNU Hackers
Meeting events and workshops covering free software advocacy

How can we get this done?

Jon

--
Jon Phillips