Can we do it as unconference workshop and/or are you leading this?

Apologies. 20 questions.

Also, who else will be at FOSDEM this next weekend in brussels. Evan
and I are doing StatusCheck drink meetup and then a dinner afterwards
to talk about these things:

http://status.net/2010/01/29/come-to-statuscheck-brussels-at-fosdem-2010-next-saturday

I'll be in berlin before that too if there is a chance to meetup and
discuss our project more and then paris and london quickly afterwards.
Ping me.

Jon

--
Jon Phillips