Thank you all for your input, I'm sure I can put together a nice lesson with
all your suggestions 😊

Many thanks!

________________________________
From: Bennet Fauber <ben...@umich.edu>
Sent: 25 May 2018 14:38:57
To: discuss
Subject: Re: [discuss] Image processing with Python

Carlos,

You might find something in this lesson useful

    https://bic-berkeley.github.io/psych-214-fall-2016/arrays_and_images.html

There are also three exercises in the parent lesson,

    https://bic-berkeley.github.io/psych-214-fall-2016/day_01.html

As others have said, possibly not appropriate for rank beginners, but maybe
something you can use there.

-- bennet

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 7:34 AM, Carlos Martinez Ortiz