Hi devlopers

I have a device that is Blowing my fmadm errorlog to 8 Gigabyte. All
with error messages about unknown telemetry.
It will probably continue growing until the Harddisk is full. If i try
to fmadm rotate errlog it refuses stating that the log is to busy to
rotate. That is not a nice behaviour per default. Can I shut that off in
some way? Or does somebody need to add the device as a module? If so
what would you need to add the device? My server is a
HP-Proliant-MicroServer Generation 10 so i gues some other people will
benefit aswell if that server chassis is supported.

Attached is the output of fmadm faulty if that helps.

Thank you for any help or feedback

Till

illumos-discuss
Archives: