Can you design for SEO?

We are seeking a talented Web designer for a fast-growing Texas company. We
need someone who can design attractive sites and pay-per-Click flash banners,
is hands on and who can multi-task with the best of em.

This position is in Dallas, TX at a fast-growing internet marketing company
that works with big name websites to place banner advertisements.

Please respond if you have:

- 3-5 years experience in web design

-expertise in Flash, Photoshop and Illustrator

-experience working for an internet, e-commerce or agency is a big plus

-online portfolio and work samples

please respond with your resume and portfolio links to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Looking forward to working with you!

Dixie Boley

Creative Recruiter

Artisan Creative_SF l 850_Montgomery Street, Suite C-50

San_Francisco, CA 94133  www.artisancreative.com

Artisan Creative is the premier source for creative talent in California. We
specialize in temporary staffing, full time placement and project management.