Hi all

I think the Songza interface is far more interesting when you compare it
with Seeqpod.com.

Seeqpod has offered a very similar service for quite some time. While Songza
is more visually attractive to me, I think seeqpod is much easier to
interact with and use. I'd be interested to know what you think too.

However, my one major reservation with Seeqpod is that it is Flash based
when it needn't be. On the other hand, Songza is dependant on javascript
being enabled, and is completely unusable/ inaccessible without it.

Both of these issues impact heavily on the user experience and so, I think
the interaction design is severely flawed in both.

That's my 2 cents ;)

Lisa

--
Lisa Herrod
Web Usability: User Experience Research, Consulting and Training

Business: http://www.Scenarioseven.com.au
Blog: http://www.Scenariogirl.com