Hi Folks,

Board membership is a wonderful opportunity to work with a small
group of passionate people who want to build this community.

The grass roots ethos is central to IxDA. We believe passionately in
community, and believe that our future leaders should come directly
from the community.

Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and build something great? Then
please consider applying for a position on the Board.

The application period will remain open until Dec 28, 2007.

Thanks,
JS