Jared,

Are you suggesting that the domain of usability is growing? Nearly everything I
have read and most of what I have heard about usability is in fact 'working to
make the interface transparent' - which implies staying out of the way, or
making the interface 'not bad'. It does not seam the norm for usability experts
to be concerned about delight or pleasurability. Is this a domain shift - or is
it how you are now approaching the topic?

Mark