On Feb 27, 2008, at 12:59 PM, mark schraad wrote:

> Can it be done well? Interaction design is more demanding
> than say, graphic design.

No, I must disagree. It's only different. When I tell people that my
wife has a Ph.D. in Human Genetics, they are extremely impressed.
Now, I'll be the first to claim that she is an impressive person, but
it's actually just a matter of the interests and path she chose to
pursue.

I do believe it is just a matter of designing the curriculum
appropriately. I'm not saying it's trivial, by any means, but it is
definitely do-able.

Jack

Jack L. Moffett
Interaction Designer
inmedius
412.459.0310 x219
http://www.inmedius.com

If there's anything more annoying
than a machine that won't do what you want,
it's a machine that won't do what you want
and has been programmed to behave
as though it likes you.

            - Don Norman