The Foundation of Advertising (FoA) and Turkish Association of
Advertising Agencies (TAAA) are applying to a call for proposals
opened by the EU for “improving the employment prospects of currently
unemployed young graduates”.

The project aims at providing training in interactive media design for
opening the recruitment path to young graduates from related
departments such as computer engineering and visual communication and
design.

FoA needs approximately 5 experts for the technology and design
sessions of the training program. Experts (professionals of
interactive agencies, advertisers and academia) to be invited are
expected to lecture on one or more of the following areas:

Technology:

Past and future of digital platforms
New trends in interactive platforms

Essential programming
Clientside programming
Serverside programming
Object oriented programming

Cross media & platform development
Rich media development
Mobile application development
XML
Sockets

Design

Theoretical and historical overview on design
Understanding and describing the main problem in interactive design
Brainstorming
Research, interpretation and report

Visual communication
Customer journey
Human Computer Interaction
Usability
Accesibility
Wireframes
Storytelling

Each expert will be asked to stay 5 days in Istanbul. His/her flight
and accomodation expenses will be covered by FoA and he/she will be
paid 1.000 € in total for the 5-day lecture.

Since the project also aims at conducting “train the trainee sessions”
for maintaining the sustainability of the program in Turkey, the
experts will also be asked to make presentations for the train the
trainee sessions according to their area of expertise during those
five days.

The training program will start on January 2009. Please find attached
the details of the project.

We shall remain grateful, if you bring us in touch with experts
(especially from Europe) in interaction design who would be willing to
share their vision and insight in above-mentioned areas.

Please  contact

Kind regards, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Oguzhan Ozcan

PS: Since the training part of the project will start on January 2009,
we are not expecting experts to guarantee their participation in the
project, however, in the application procedure we need to inform the
related department of the Turkish Government about potential lecturers
and provide them with their CVs.