Actually - I do consider Target a design patron. I don't know their numbers,
but its evident they spent a lot of time and money on their e-commerce site
and while it may not win any design awards - I think its very effective. I
would say that the entire IxD experience there is no better or worse than
Amazon - and that says something.

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 8:28 PM, mark schraad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually a very cool town. Lots if industry headquarters by midwest
> standards and the headquarters of Target (if you consider them a
> design patron).
>

> On Mar 25, 2008, at 6:40 PM, Robert Hoekman Jr wrote:
>

> >> UX Intensive in June is in Minneapolis...
> >

> > Strangely, this is the second conference I've heard about in two
> > days that
> > will be in Minneapolis. It's also only the second conference I've
> > heard
> > about in my life that will be held in Minneapolis.
> >
> > -r-

~ will

"Where you innovate, how you innovate,
and what you innovate are design problems"