My gut reaction was "oh no, it's personalized favorites menu all over
again". I like giving Microsoft a chance, and I like giving new technology a
chance, but that was generally regarded as one of the worst user interaction
mechanics in all of Office history, for the reasons that it ran (slightly)
contrary to muscle memory.

I can't seem to phrase this properly right now, but it's like... What if the
user wanted to do something that they usually don't do. These types of
systems tuck away less-oft used functionality, making for a really
frustrating user experience that one time.