After spending some time with "Everything is Miscellaneous"
organization alphaebetically is starting to look so arbitrary to me
as to be verging on absurd. But I guess some merging of the two would
be best in this case.

Tabs for lumping together categories and some finer sorting
alphabetically within the larger categories. Guess there's no
escaping the alphabet, ultimately. But I'd hate to begin my shopping
with the old A-Z.