Andrei: "This is the kind of feedback that kills a lot of the
innovation in our industry as a process or means to approach
design."

Hi Andrei, could you elaborate a little further on how negative
feedback can kill 'innovation'.  I see that as a very simplistic
understanding of what motivates people driven by ideas they believe
in.

Feedback is feedback and if you put your ideas out there, especially
in the way the cuil guys did, you had better be able to roll with the
punches.

Andrei:"I like a lot of thinking going on in the product and find it
interesting to take apart to see what works and what doesn't."

so lets hear it already!

/pauric