Andrei wrote:
> No. No matter what anyone else says.
> Ok... let's see some example then?
> Examples of "great working interaction without
> having visual design skills."

I feel like we covered this upstream in the thread. Pick any
"great" interaction without a visual component and your argument
quickly unravels.

Audio phone interfaces are probably the most common example. You
can't "see" them, but that's the point.

1-800-555-TELLME

I have no idea whether the designer for the Tell Me service had
visual design skills but it isn't expressed in the interface because
the interface isn't visual.

There's no need to address whether it's possible to find
counter-examples in the visual domain because the argument you're
making is absolute in nature. Only one counter-example is necessary.

Perhaps we can quibble over whether this service is in fact a
"great" interaction, but that's a topic for another thread.

// jeff