Cindy,

I'd love your feedback on the msg i posted to twitter Oct 24 -- because you clearly read tweets with attention, and with a sense of narrative -- and the person you described is interesting in what they reveal -- my own posts are not nearly as content rich -- in fact are often ceremonial or part of a conversation, so they're often missing in content completely but are instead an agreement or approval, etc. -- some posters do seem to tweet the handling of interaction, some the content of their activities, some tweet to share/distribute, and so on. All tweets seem to at least announce presence and simultaneously declare availability for interaction -- something necessitated on twitter because there's no "online now" indication....

cheers,