Our UI team is getting ready to start a marketing program. The purpose
is to raise awareness of the existence of the team, educate people as
to what we do, what UI is and some basic information about it. This
will lead up to a training class on UI standards. The plan right now
is a series of posters for the break room shared by the US R&D
department. We are planning on changing them every week or every other
week depending on the topics we have to cover.

Has anyone tried something like this before? Any advice, thoughts etc
would be welcome.

Thanks,
Jamie McAtee
UI Designer