Ali:

Like I said to you earlier offline, you seem to like the 2nd option better. On the surface, I think it's got a better career path but Brian makes a good point about resources and size of the company (and ability to stay solvent in this economy). You could level with the company u are leaning toward most and tell them you have another offer and discuss you career goals and ask them how you can work together to be mutually beneficial.

I agree with Brian on plotting your moves. People have told me I seem to calculate my moves in two's - I didn't do it consciously - but on reflection I see it and it makes sense. Think about what you are bringing to the company and how might you leave in 2 or so years. What is the likely exchange of experience.

Catriona
CatrĂ­ona Lohan-Conway
User Experience Architect
917 405 5127
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P    Please consider our environment before printing.