Hi Majid,

I did some quick searching using Google Images for "Arabic keyboard" and
"Hebrew keyboard" to look at examples of keyboards with non-Latin alphabets.
You might also try "Cyrillic keyboard" etc. Found an article from Sun about
different keyboard support in Solaris that may be an interesting
perspective:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817-2521/6mi67tj4s?a=view

Not sure if any of these are the best ways to do things, but at least it's
an easy way to get familiar with how others have solved similar problems.
And it looks like there is a need, when I searched for "Farsi keyboard" I
saw page after page of stickers. Hope this helps,

Michael Micheletti