Hi Majid,

You can go through "key lekh", developed for Indian (devnagiri) language,
which will give you a good idea about language/culture based keyboard.

Here you are.
http://www.idc.iitb.ac.in/~anirudha/papers/ex06-joshi.pdf

You can also contact Prof. Anirudha Joshi who was in the team of developing
this keyboard.

Cheers!!

Keyur Sorathia
Towards Better Interaction