Well, there you go. I guess it wasn't designed with you in mind. :)
Just made me wonder if we could have some kind of visualization of IxDA
threads...a visual thesaurus of topics as Will mentioned re: this.  Affinity
of topic, amount of interest/participation of the topic, over a span of
time... Certainly easier to engage with than simply searching the archives.