I have used Skype only for (1) discussing things with a handful of people, not 50-ish people and (2) only for items that are on a computer, not hand drawn sketches up on a tack-wall. I looked at Adobe Connect Now and it also seems to b\e about sharing the computer, not large interactions among people or paper sketches.

Am I missing something? Has anyone had experience with either Skype or Adobe Connect Now for 50-ish people and hand-drawn stuff? If so, can you give a few details about how that worked?

Thanks,
Bonnie

Maria wrote:
What about skype? I hardly used it myself for these purposes, but in a
survey around the same topic I received many positive feedbacks on
it...
May not be what you are looking for or is that your neg experience?

Ricardo Seiji wrote:
Adobe Connect Now
https://acrobat.com/#/connectnow/ConnectNowBegin

Regards,