"There's a reason consultants fly all over the place to meet face to face with clients or why distant teams occasionally still meet face to face: because nothing yet technologically is as high-bandwidth as being together in person"

I am presenting in front of stakeholders tomorrow. I could easily present all the wireframes, visual designs, stories in the format of an open narrative via WebEx and conference call - but I would miss the most important thing - the looks on stakeholder's faces as they are walked through the first iteration of the application - I can see frustration, confusion, cluelessness as well as excitement and elation - Without having videocams trained on every person and displayed in 10 different cam windows on my desktop could I get that most important of feedback. Same thing with design critiques - I would not say it HAS to be face to face - I just dont know if anything is available that brings about that level of intimacy which is important.

~ will

"Where you innovate, how you innovate,
and what you innovate are design problems"

Will Evans | User Experience Architect
tel: +1.617.281.1281 | w...@semanticfoundry.com
http://blog.semanticfoundry.com
aim: semanticwill