The issues I have (and I've expressed them in several of my own blog posts
including
http://www.dexodesign.com/2008/11/07/review-16-user-interface-prototyping-tools/)
are:

1) There is a lot of overlap even within Adobe products -- Illustrator,
InDesign, Photoshop, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, the new "Catalyst", Flash... I
can probably do the same thing 10 different ways with different permutations
of these products
2) Fireworks - why?  (read: "I *want* to like it and understand it better...
help me...")
3) Why is it so difficult to open Fireworks out of the box and prototype a
hierarchical tree?

And like others, would love to see a copy of your presentation if available.

Best regards,
Russ

Russell Wilson
Vice President of Product Design, NetQoS
Blog: http://www.dexodesign.com