Thanks Maria for the link. That was a neat report.

Now which one is the better Tphone (not considering the price).
Unfortunatley or fortunatley iPhone is the one phone that every other phone
must be measured against!

Nokia N97, iPhone, Blackberry Storm,

And this is something that I found from Nokia -
http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2006/10/08/nokias-aeon-full-surface-screen-cellphone-concept/

cheers
Rony