This is most certainly NOT a distance learning program.

On Feb 25, 2009, at 11:33 AM, Dan Saffer wrote:

<http://www.cca.edu/academics/graduate/designmba>

The MBA in Design Strategy equips students to lead organizations from the unique perspective of design thinking. By uniting the studies of design, finance, strategy, and sustainability, we provide the tools to manage in today's interconnected markets with a vision of business as sustainable, meaningful, ethical, profitable, and truly innovative.

Our groundbreaking full-time MBA program helps next-generation leaders imagine and create a better world through innovative change. Our program's flexible structure (five once-a-month, four-day weekends of instruction and interaction each semester) allows students to commute from outside the Bay Area, combining 12 full- time, in-person instruction with 3 credits of online and other telecommunication tools to facilitate effective learning.

Help create socially responsive, culturally relevant, and technologically appropriate lasting value.