To: "Oleh Kovalchuke" <tangospr...@gmail.com>
Cc: "IxDA" <disc...@ixda.org>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: [IxDA Discuss] Command line vs. menu driven interface

When using a command line and I identify a reoccurring task or navigation
pattern(s) I either create a shell script or create an alias in the .bashrc
When using the UI I've used nothing but quick keys to navigate and execute
OS & apps never touching the mouse. It is extremely faster. I've had
supervisors (more than one) say it took me a day what it took others months
to do.

I use both for different modes of thinking that suite my individual needs.

If someone wanted do the opposite of me I wouldn't punish them for it and I
wouldn't expect anyone else to rock like I do.