I think some of the fun ways we're using interaction design to affect
behavior now is in our personal life and productivity.

The WiiFit example is great because it takes something we don't
necessary like to do and makes it into a game.  I disagree that a dvd
will give you feedback and game play in the way a game will and that
makes a big difference in incentive for many people.  Jane McGonigal
has some great research in that direction.

Another example I saw recently that made me laugh but also think,
"About time!", is a self control application for Mac that lets you
block the forces of distraction for a set time period.

http://visitsteve.com/work/selfcontrol/

I love the idea that we can use interaction design to make things
that we are bad at (remembering to pay bills, not answering email
when we need to be working on something else) or don't like
(exercise) and make it easier and more fun.  I'll have to check out
personal informatics to see how those tools work.

I'm also interested in the examples like Project Masiluleke that
affect change to larger populations.  I'm not used to thinking on
that big of a scale, but the potential of focusing design attention
toward solving human problems by making it easier and more desirable
to change behavior is amazing.