> > Has anyone here seen a label that provides the users some sort of
> clue as to which action will take place?

I can't think of an example at the moment specific to Delete functionality
but it is pretty common to append an ellipsis (...) to a label to indicate
that further input is needed from the user for the associated action.  E.g.
"Open File..." or "Save As..." I wonder if this would make sense for your 2
types of Delete?

Dev