We¹re building a tribute area on an author site to fallen soldiers. I want
family members to be able to sort by last name, which means that I need to
put a field in the DB that separates rank from First Name and Last Name.

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all military ranks for a
selection box or drop down? Or, should I just put a field in the form. Which
do you think it easier and does the job most effectively. Yes, I too hate
long scrolling drop down menus. Any suggestions?

--

Anthony Zeoli | ZAAH.COM
VP Product & Business Development

e: aze...@zaah.com

+1 631.873.2007 | Direct
+1 631.873.2000 | Main
+1 917.705.4700 | Mobile
+1 631.873.2050 | Fax

AIM: djtonyz | Yahoo: anthonyzeoli | MSN: djtonyz | Skype: tonyzeoli |
Twitter: djtonyz

6 Dubon Court
Farmingdale, NY 11735

This document contains proprietary and confidential information, which are
the exclusive property of Zaah Technologies, Inc.  Unauthorized use of this
or any document, marked confidential is strictly prohibited.
Copyright© 2008 Zaah Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.