On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 6:37 PM, Jared Spool <jsp...@uie.com> wrote:

> Personally, I think that trying to force our notion of a good experience
> onto companies as some sort of ethical obligation is an arrogant position.
> Who is to say we have the right to tell other people how they should design
> their products for their customers?

---

We are the puppet masters, no? (http://www.ixda.org/discuss.php?post=44195)
:o)

Seriously, though, people should advocate what they think is best; it's a
key means of human improvement.  The "other people" can decide to tune us
out or not.. or take more drastic measures.  But certainly we have the right
to advocate for our way of seeing things (as you do all the time).  Whether
it is prudent to do so is an entirely different matter.

-a