Just to ask the question: are you evaluating IE7 as well. Especially with boxed software, it's no surprise that some might fail with the newest browser. IE6 desire is so problematic to me because it is *two* releases back.

Not that I personally know details about one IE over another. I only use it when embedded in other apps or with one piece of time management software I have to use which won't run on Chrome or Safari or Firefox. IE is always my last choice.

-- Jim
   Via my iPhone