Does anybody actually use the links in Balsamiq Mockups to make storyboards that can be walked through to show the interaction of a system? I looked at all the examples in the Balsamiq Mockup gallery and they all seem to be single screens (except for one which shows a Google-like interface with the first search-box screen and then a search-results screen). I'm wondering if folks use Blasamiq for actual storyboards, with links, and branching, or if the predominant use is with independent un-linked screen sketches.
Thanks,
Bonnie