Thanks for the UX Kit reference Bella. Short link is here in case the ShermanUX
URL gets munged by people's email clients: http://bit.ly/ba22gI

All, also note that I intentionally released the kit under a Creative Commons
Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 (US) license. This makes the content most similar
to open source software.

I'm a big proponent of Creative Commons licensing. I think many of us on the
list are philosophically aligned with CC's ideas as well.

You can learn more about Creative Commons and their mission here:
http://creativecommons.org/

Regards all,
Paul

Paul Sherman