Hi all, hope this email finds everyone well. We're looking into setting up
two-factor authentication at my company for a 2017 project and I'm in the
"Let's get the lay of the land" phase. Right now it seems like Duo is making
big headway in this market, but I've heard good things about RSA as well. I'd
love to get some first-hand feedback from people who have used these types of
2FA solutions who aren't sales people :)

Overall I get what 2FA/MFA does, but I'm blurry on how it gets implemented - at
face value I'm very interested in Duo so if anyone has experience with Duo and
setting it up (preferably alongside Palo Alto's and GlobalProtect) that'd be
fantastic.

Thanks in advance!