On 25/03/18 21:03, Michael Vorburger wrote:
>     As such, I'm suggesting that ODL appoint a representative to work
>     the LFN community as a whole to investigate the pros, cons, work
>     effort and desire to migrate.
>

> I'm interested and happy to be involved in relevant work. Cannot
> guarantee my availlity, this is a "hobby".

Herein lies a critical problem. As a cross-project effort this needs a
person dedicated to driving this to a conclusion. We currently have more
questions than answers.

I suspect providing authoritative answers is going to require man-months
(if not man-years) of investment. I believe my time is much better
invested in OpenDaylight code.

Regards,
Robert