Hi folks,

During the TSC meeting today one of the topics discussed was the meeting
time. Some folks were of the opinion that it maybe useful for folks in
Europe and India if the meeting was moved earlier by an hour or an hour and
half - i.e. Thursdays 8:30 am or 9 am Pacific instead of 10 am Pacific.

Can folks who attend the meeting and the folks who currently do not attend
but would attend if it was moved please respond with your preferred time
out of the following choices (Thursdays):

   - 8:30 am Pacific
   - 9 am Pacific
   - 10 am Pacific
   - 0 (either 8:30, 9 or 10 am Pacific)
   - -1 (neither 8:30, 9 or 10 am Pacific)

For the "-1" voters - for now we will not have the choice of the time - we
will discuss this option only if there are sufficient number of folks going
for this option.

I have kept the vote open for everyone - but at the minimum, the TSC
members, the MRI/MSI PTLs & LFN staff (Casey/Phil) should vote.

Please note that if we move the meeting - we will need to move the
integration call as well.

Regards,
Abhijit