On 5/17/18 8:41 PM, Anil Vishnoi wrote:
Probably doodle pool is better idea to collect the votes?

+1 for a doodle pool.

+1 for 9am and 10 am options.

I vote the same as Anil. +1 for 9am and 10am the same.

JamO

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 4:00 PM, Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitk...@gmail.com
<mailto:abhijitk...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi folks,

    During the TSC meeting today one of the topics discussed was the meeting
time. Some folks were of the opinion that
    it maybe useful for folks in Europe and India if the meeting was moved
earlier by an hour or an hour and half - i.e.
    Thursdays 8:30 am or 9 am Pacific instead of 10 am Pacific.

    Can folks who attend the meeting and the folks who currently do not attend
but would attend if it was moved please
    respond with your preferred time out of the following choices (Thursdays):

      * 8:30 am Pacific
      * 9 am Pacific
      * 10 am Pacific
      * 0 (either 8:30, 9 or 10 am Pacific)
      * -1 (neither 8:30, 9 or 10 am Pacific)

    For the "-1" voters - for now we will not have the choice of the time - we
will discuss this option only if there
    are sufficient number of folks going for this option.

    I have kept the vote open for everyone - but at the minimum, the TSC members,
the MRI/MSI PTLs & LFN staff
    (Casey/Phil) should vote.

    Please note that if we move the meeting - we will need to move the
integration call as well.

    Regards,
    Abhijit

Thanks