Yes - I was also thinking we should have a meeting about this or discuss it
in the TSC meeting. We can have the following:
Step 1) a quick discussion on this in next week TSC meeting (Jan 24)
Step 2) let folks go back to think about demo ideas, send their proposals
to the TSC/release mailing lists (and have a wiki or google doc for each
proposal) and have folks present their demo ideas in the TWS session on Feb
4th - and also collaborate
Step 3) If there are multiple ideas - we can rank them from the ODL
perspective in the TSC meeting on Feb 7.
Step 4) Further fine tuning discussion/collaboration in the TWS of Feb 11 &
then the TSC actually submit ALL the proposals (with ODL ranking/priority)
to Brandon Wick of LF Marketing before the deadline of Feb 13

That way we have good demo proposals from OpenDaylight - and its coming
from the overall OpenDaylight community rather than individual
contributors. I think we should send all the proposals - but as a community
we should also rank them if possible.

Does that sound like a fair approach?