Greetings, everyone!

This is a reminder that we are planning to migrate the existing mailing
list archives and user lists to Groups.io today at 14:00 Pacific Standard
Time and will conclude by 16:00. Please be aware pending memberships or
posts (and similar pending moderation actions) in Mailman will not be
preserved in this migration. We recommend re-checking for any such pending
decisions and taking action on them within Mailman one hour prior to the
start of the migration window.

During the migration window you will still be able to access the archives,
however the delivery of messages sent to the mailing lists during this
window will be delayed until after the migration of the archives and list
members are complete. We will turn off new list signups during the
migration window, then this functionality will be restored once it is
complete.

* Note that to be subscribed to any project-specific lists such as the TSC,
discuss, dev, etc, you will need to be subscribed to the "Main" or annouce@
mailing list.  The Main list will for community announcements only.

If you’d like to learn more about using Groups.io, please reference their
help documentation. If you need assistance with Groups.io, please contact
support.linuxfoundation.org → IT Project Services

Regards,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager
Linux Foundation