blammo wrote:
Frank,

Looks like it just needs some fleshing out in the details, you didn't leave much out. :c)

One question, should the templates be focused or somewhat generalized so a single template can work for all, or maybe some general questions with a business/technology focused group of questions added on, there may also be need to have a set of question related to the specific project itself, possibly originating with the author, I like the second method, because it allows some flexibility in how the interview can proceed, the general questions can be sort of the base stuff that everyone should answer, that sort of thing.

Bob,

I see the template questions being quite different for people, sponsors
and projects, but I also think they should just be a starting point and
the interviewer and interviewee should have quite a bit of freedom to go
where they need.

I've added a list under editors for potential editors to indicate an
interest in helping.  (hint, hint!)

  http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Spotlights#Editors

Best regards,