Frank Warmerdam wrote:

Bob,

I see the template questions being quite different for people, sponsors
and projects, but I also think they should just be a starting point and
the interviewer and interviewee should have quite a bit of freedom to go
where they need.

I've added a list under editors for potential editors to indicate an
interest in helping.  (hint, hint!)

  http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Spotlights#Editors

I've been following this thread with interest and I'm willing to conduct interviews with Spotlight candidates, so I've added my name to the wiki page. To maintain a pace, as Frank suggested, of a few interviews a month, several editors will be needed. And furthermore some mechanism is needed to connect between each spotlight candidate and a certain editor.

Best regards,