On 25-Jan-08, at 6:31 AM, Fawcett, David wrote:

http://www.gjc.org/ ?

Nice.. maps and RSS - great improvements since I last used it. I'd much rather go with something like this, since neither mailing lists or customising our web site tools could match its function or its history.

If there was a way to search for postings that were optionally marked as "open source" or even "OSGeo Projects" friendly - that would meet my needs. Also, if we were able to ingest the RSS feed (specifically for open source ones) - that we could possibly display the last couple jobs in a component on the OSGeo web site.

I'd like to hear Steve Lime's opinion on the job board topic since he runs GJC!

Tyler