I think this topic has been discussed before. On the OSGeo home page there's the list of OSGeo projects, but no indication of which projects have finished the incubation and are "OSGeo certified". To find out, you have to make your way to the "Incubation Committee" wiki page, and there is the only list (I could find) of which projects have graduated. Furthermore on that page it says: "The following status and provenance documents are for historical purposes, and are no longer actively maintained" which *might* be misconstrued to mean that those projects are no longer considered part of OSGeo.

Why not give some clear visual indication (font color, etc) on the main OSGeo web page of which projects have finished, giving them the credit they deserve?

Cheers,
Micha

--
Micha Silver