[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

IMO:

Hi Frank,

 > I would also like to bring to your attention the MetaCRS project, an
> effort to confederate some other existing coordinate system related projects
 > (particularly Proj4JS, CS-MAP and PROJ.4) and to work towards some shared
 > test data and coordinate system dictionaries.
 >
 >    http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MetaCRS

Its good to see another project listed.

I hadn't see this project referenced before on the OSGeo Web site at:

- http://www.osgeo.org/

- http://www.osgeo.org/content/faq/foundation_faq.html

- http://www.osgeo.org/incubator/index.html

I'm probably missing the obvious, but do we have a full listing of OSGeo projects that are in incubation or have graduated?

Bruce,

The MetaCRS effort is not an official project of the foundation at this time.
It is an attempt to confederate a few items and then bring it to the foundation
for incubation.  So, for now it is still essentially unofficial.

Best regards,