Hello,

I'd like to know if it's possible to use color palettes with vector data.
I have point vector data (for example, altitude), and i'd like to apply a palette automatically, on the symbols representing the value points (like circles). I saw i can define a new column GRASSRBG in the dbf table associated to my vector layer. But it's not very easy, because i have 10000 points in my area. I could set values of the palette with rules on the z column, but it would be nicer if existing palettes could be chosen.
Thank you

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:St=C3=A9phanie Faroux
n;quoted-printable:Faroux;St=C3=A9phanie
org;quoted-printable:M=C3=A9t=C3=A9o France;CNRM/GMME/MATIS
adr;dom:;;;Toulouse
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:05.61.07.93.55
version:2.1